SocialSustainable.org is an association founded in 2018. Our association is based in Switzerland. You can join or support us by making a donation.
Who is SocialSustainable.org?
We are a team of committed people who consider it important to keep the public informed about social injustices and environmental change.
There are countless organizations, associations, and NGOs that do a good job and communicate this as well. But we found it tedious to call dozens or hundreds of websites to stay informed about all social and sustainable aspects on our globe.
Therefore, we decided to build a news-feed that brings together hundreds of social justice and sustainable development websites. Hence we launched SocialSustainable.org.
We provide Articles and News from around the world, from all regions. Each article is related to a good and fair social life, as well as sustainability actions provided by businesses and other organizations to fight poverty.
With an eye on the human rights policy, we prevent economic powers to increase the wealth of underprivileged people. We take responsibility for actions related to respect human rights throughout the world.
Finally, Socialsustainable.org tries to communicate all instances in a positive way. We give you tips on how to make our world a better place. For human beings and all creatures on our planet.
Where is the News coming from?
We catch, publish and comment news from the following sources:
- United Nations Economic Commission for Africa – https://www.uneca.org
- Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations – http://www.fao.org
- UN News – https://news.un.org/
- International Labour Organization – https://www.ilo.org
- Greening The Blue – http://www.greeningtheblue.org
- OXFAM – https://www.oxfam.org
- Greenpeace – https://www.greenpleace.org
- International Committee of the Red Cross – https://www.icrc.org
- BRAC – http://www.brac.net
- Wikimedia Foundation – https://wikimediafoundation.org
- Acumen Fund – https://acumen.org
- Help Refugees – https://helprefugees.org
- UNHCR The UN Refugee Agency – http://www.unhcr.org
Unfortunately, the following websites do not provide an RSS nor an ATOM feed, therefore we can not fetch their news:
- Public Eye (formerly Berne Declaration) – https://publiceye.ch
- Médecins Sans Frontières – https://www.msf.org
- Danish Refugee Council – https://www.drc.dk
- Partners in Health – https://www.pih.org
- Ceres – https://www.ceres.org
- Care International – https://www.care.org
- Mercy Corps – https://www.mercycorps.org.uk
Help Us to aggregate more Social & Sustainable Feeds
Is a website missing? Are topics missing? Help us to get better. Please contact us and provide an organization or association name, website URL, RSS or Atom feed and we will update the list above.